Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holy Crap! Our First Injury!

For those of you just reading this blog for the first time, start at the bottom. Or at least read the previous post before this one or it won't make a damn bit of sense...


My team actually has a frickin' injury!

I'm sure that many of you found it ridiculous that I planned for just such an event, but now I'm certainly glad that I did as Mariska Hargitay has gone down with a collapsed lung!

Marisa Miller has been called up to replace her.

There was also a blockbuster trade that went down today. Jennifer Nettles and Lizzy Caplan are now part of the team. As acting commissioner of MY own fictitious league, I allowed the trade to move forward even though the other team involved received nothing more than some powdered Gatorade and a bag of pucks. What a deal! I nominate me for GM of the year!

I will also not be penalizing myself for exceeding the allowed number of roster spots. It's good to be the commish...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wow paul... you either need to get a life... or a shorter drive so you don't have so much time to think!